Metheny Systems Consulting began in 1984 as a database development service to small businesses. Since then I've expanded it to cover a wide range of IT services, for both individuals and business clients. Services now include home electronics setup and configuration, PC and Mac hardware and software issues, mobile device programming, and custom database applications, including:
- Project management consulting:
- Formalizing your project management to increase productivity.
- Converting from Waterfall to Agile, or adding Agile practices into an established traditional project management framework.
- On-site launching of custom project management framework with your specific project.
- Following PMI's PMBOK standards, and tailoring them to your specific needs.
- Computer Repair (PC and Apple Mac) for Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Elgin, Barrington, Streamwood, Bartlett, and other NW Chicago Suburbs in Illinois.
- Computer software help, lessons, or consultation -- all suburbs if coming to my location in Streamwood.
- Home electronics advice, setup, configuration, and expansion.
- Mentoring non-technical people on using their current computer and electronics gear (special emphasis on elderly).
- Electronic devices and computer repair (limited to certain devices -- call or email to check your device)
- Networking setup and expansion: wired and wireless.
- Programming smart devices and web-enabled devices.
- Business research of third party vendors for specialty equipment.
- Business/technical link: work along side you with technical vendors. Contract negotiation included.
- Business specialty application development.
- Website development.